|Mirror [#1]||The Street Photographer's MBA.pdf||48,902 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Street Photographer's MBA.pdf||34,544 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Street Photographer's MBA.pdf||29,879 KB/Sec|
* How do you take great street photographs?
* Where and how do you find them?
* How do you get your photographs seen?
Whereas "The Street Photographer's DNA" principally focused on the development of the street photographer from beginner to expert; progressing through a series of competence levels, "The Street Photographer's MBA" focuses on "excellent street photographs" – where they are found and how to capture them.
In addition, the book gives advice on how you can develop as a street photographer and publish your work.
"The Street Photographer's MBA" is an invitation to get inspired.
The book provides simple instructions and ideas that are easy to follow:
* Never walk out of your front door and wait for divine inspiration to strike or expect that "something will happen"
* Always focus on one or two ideas for your photograph session
* Bring the relevant photography equipment
* Be clear about your objective with your pictures
* Talk to others about your pictures – in complete sentences
* Publicise, let others see your pictures
* Do it!
• And always be ready to break the rules if that's what it takes to capture the great picture.
The book covers ten themes that help you to get started quickly. Become inspired and discover how your street photography can be improved in a short space of time. And discover how to boost your motivation and the satisfaction you take from street photography.
The book contains more than 100 photographs taken in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris and London and covers the period 2010–2012.