|Mirror [#1]||Integration (Calculus) Mathematics Question Bank.pdf||27,622 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Integration (Calculus) Mathematics Question Bank.pdf||43,460 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Integration (Calculus) Mathematics Question Bank.pdf||34,237 KB/Sec|
1. Every student heartily wishes to show his mettle in 11th class and 12th class. He will score cent percent marks if he works according to a perfect plan.
2. The student must not simply get the answers by heart. He must cultivate the habit of reading an answer by understanding its meaning. Then he has to write the answer on a sheet of paper without referring to the book.
3. The students must have a clear idea of the points and their order for each answer.
4. A rocket cannot go into the space by itself. It needs machines, fuel and above all time sense. Then it enters the orbit under the supervision of the efficient scientists and serves the needs of the people.
5. In one sense the students are also like rockets. In order to reach heights they must have intelligence, memory, concentration and commitment. Remember that they are your parents and teachers to guide you properly.
6. Delay not. Work hard to achieve spectacular success.
ABOUT THIS QUESTION BANK:
1. This Question Bank provides sufficiently strong base to our students for the purpose of Public Exams and All Engineering Entrance Exams.
2. This Question Bank begins with Contents, Concepts and Formulae and Problems with Solutions.
3. Answers provided to Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions and Additional Problems with Solutions.
4. Well labeled diagrams are drawn wherever necessary.
5. This Question Bank is useful to who prepare Class-I competitive exams like Civil Services, Bank Probationary Officers and Staff Selection Commission etc.
6. We hope that this Question Bank will grab the hearts of the students and teaching faculty as usual.
7. We cordially invite any constructive suggestions in getting this book in a better and improved way. Your suggestions will be incorporated in subsequent editions.
CONTENTS OF THIS QUESTION BANK:
1. Integration Synopsis
2. Integration of Some Standard Functions Proofs
3. Important Very Short Answer Type Questions
4. Important Short Answer Type Questions
5. Integration by Parts
6. Important Very Short Answer Type Questions on Integration by Parts
7. Important Short Answer Type Questions on Integration by Parts
8. Important Long Answer Type Questions on Integration by Parts
9. Integration Using Partial Fractions
10. Integration Important Problems with Solution
11. Integration Additional IMP Problems with Solutions-1
12. Integration Additional IMP Problems with Solutions-2
13. Integration Additional IMP Problems with Solutions-3
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!